The CADRE Project
- Hold a B.S. or B.A. in Education with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be eligible for appropriate state certification
- Commit to the 14 month program (June - July with an orientation in May)
- Complete application process
- Complete application process with participating districts, specifying an interest in CADRE
1. Apply to the CADRE Project by submitting a completed application. Attach:
- An unofficial transcript
- A letter of interest: one-page, single-spaced, stating your career goals and your reasons for applying to the CADRE project
- An updated resume
2. Apply to participating school districts.
- Follow the links below to apply to the school districts participating in CADRE. Each school district is responsible for selecting its CADRE Teachers. 2019-2020 CADRE Participating Districts include:
- The CADRE Project office will notify remaining canidates once the districts have completed the selection process.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.