Founded in 1988, MOEC is a model collaboration dedicated to public education. MOEC serves as a forum and community for education professionals and is a catalyst for identifying high-priority issues common to member organizations and addressing these issues through joint task forces and projects. The resulting synergy of ideas and resources makes MOEC a powerful force for improving education in the metropolitan area public schools, community colleges and the university.
In 2017, MOEC welcomed new partners and transitioned to a Collective Impact Model, led by Exceutive Director Dr. Martha Bruckner.
MOEC is housed on the campus of the University of Nebraska at Omaha, with meetings and events taking place throughout the metropolitan area.
- Bellevue Public Schools
- Bennington Public Schools
- Council Bluffs Community School District
- Douglas County West Community Schools
- Educational Service Unit #3
- Educational Service Unit #19
- Elkhorn Public Schools
- Gretna Public Schools
- Iowa Western Community College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Millard Public Schools
- Omaha Public Schools
- Papillion La Vista Community Schools
- Ralston Public Schools
- Springfield Platteview Community Schools
- UNO College of Education
- UNO Office of Academic & Student Affairs
- Westside Community Schools
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.