Undergraduate Exercise Science Internship
Internship in Exercise Science
Basic requirements to be eligible for PE 4910 Internship
1. Completed 90 credit hours.
2. Completed PE 4800 Practicum I.
3. An overall GPA of 2.5.
4. No grade below a C- in required courses.
5. Current Adult CPR certification.
6. Completion of the Internship Application by the stated deadline.
- Spring Semester Deadline: October 1st
- Fall Semester Deadline: March 15
- Summer Semester Deadline: February 15
7. Approval from the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Exercise Science Internship Details
Internships are one semester in duration (10-15 weeks).
A minimum of 300 hours must be accumulated during the semester (approximately 20-25 hours per week).
Internship sites must be approved by the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Internships may be completed during the spring, summer, or fall semesters.
- Internship class meets 3-4 times during the semester.
If you are not sure if you meet the above requirements for PE 4910: Internship in Exercise Science, please meet with your advisor.