Undergraduate Exercise Science Internship
Internship in Exercise Science
Basic requirements to be eligible for PE 4910 Internship
1. Completed 90 credit hours.
2. Completed PE 4800 Practicum I.
3. An overall GPA of 2.5.
4. No grade below a C- in required courses.
5. Current Adult CPR certification.
6. Completion of the Internship Application by the stated deadline.
- Spring Semester Deadline: October 15th
- Fall Semester Deadline: April 15
- Summer Semester Deadline: February 15
7. Approval from the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Exercise Science Internship Details
Internships are a minimum of 10 weeks in duration (one semester).
A minimum of 300 hours must be accumulated during the semester (approximately 20 hours per week).
Internship sites must be approved by the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Internships may be completed during the spring, summer, or fall semesters.
- Internship class meets 3-4 times during the semester.
See Related Resources on the left-hand side for additional documents. If you are not sure you meet the above requirements for PE 4910 Internship in Exercise Science, please meet with your advisor.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.