Undergraduate Exercise Science Internship
Internship in Exercise Science
Basic requirements to be eligible for PE 4910 Internship
1. Completed 90 credit hours.
2. Completed PE 4800 Practicum I.
3. An overall GPA of 2.5.
4. No grade below a C- in required courses.
5. Current Adult CPR certification.
6. Completion of the Internship Application by the stated deadline.
- Spring Semester Deadline: October 15th
- Fall Semester Deadline: March 1st
- Summer Semester Deadline: March 1st
7. Approval from the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Exercise Science Internship Details
Internships are 15 weeks in duration (one semester).
A minimum of 300 hours must be accumulated during the semester (approximately 20 hours per week).
Internship sites must be approved by the School of H&K Internship Coordinator.
Internships may be completed during the Spring, Summer, or Fall semesters.
See Related Resources on the left-hand side for additional documents. If you are not sure you meet the above requirements for PE 4910 Internship in Exercise Science, please meet with your advisor.