Physical Activity in Health Promotion Lab
Physical Activity Assessment
The physical activity assessment team is led by Dr. Jung-Min Lee. Below is a list of current studies being conducted within the physical activity assessment part of the PAHP lab. If you are interested in taking part in or assisting with any of these studies please contact Dr. Lee.
1) Jawbone UP study manuscript! (single group users vs group users)
2) Objective examination of physical activity during seasonal variability
3) Validity of Oxycon Mobile compared to the stationary metabolic system
4) Comparison of wrist-based accelerometer algorithms (Vincent vs. Staudmyer)
5) Validity of Inclinometer study
6) Developing accelerometer cut-point for older population
7) Comparison of physical activity & sleep after childbirth
8) Fitbit Wearable Tracker vs. Research grade-monitor to assess children’s physical activity
9) Does the visual display of heart rate really increase the children’s physical activity level in physical education setting?
10) Motivating students by utilizing heart rate visual display technology to objectively assess the cardiovascular fitness level (i.e., Fitnessgram)
11) Sedentary behavior classification using roll and angel signal from wrist-oriented accelerometer
12) Mariners Physical Activity Descriptive Study
13) Validation of Health Examinees Cohort Study Physical Activity Questionnaire in Korea
14) Stroke and Physical Activity
15) How heavy are senior Exercise Science major students?
16) Normative reference values for the 20-meter shuttle-run test in a population-based sample of school aged Youth in Korea.