- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Sexual Health Promotion
- GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network
- Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
- LGBTQ Student Resources and Support from Accredited Online Schools
- National Coalition for LGBT Health
- SIECUS: Sexuality Information and Educations Council of the United States
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- World Health Organization
For Accurate Answers to Sexual Health Questions
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.