Athletic Training Program
Affiliated Clinical Sites
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA OMAHA ATHLETICS
The Athletic Performance Department at the University of Nebraska Omaha strives to provide injury prevention, management, evaluation, and rehabilitation services of outstanding quality to UNO student-athletes. The Athletic Performance Department at UNO is committed to professional, quality care and an ongoing effort to provide the latest and most effective treatments for athletic injuries. It is also the vision of the Athletic Performance Department to be a model program that complements and supports both the vision of the university and all corresponding organizations. The Athletic Performance Department will be a program of recognized excellence by preparing Certified Athletic Trainers who make significant contributions to the athletic training profession, have a life-long commitment to intellectual growth, and strive to improve their skills as allied health care providers throughout their entire professional career.
- Mike Nicola
- Jo Lynn
- Josh Englebretson
- Tony Taylor
- Emily Gorman
- Tori LaBrie
- Natalie Vert
- Andrew Fritz
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA OMAHA - INJURY PREVENTION AND CARE
Injury Prevention, & Care (IPC) is staffed by certified athletic trainers and student employees who are certified in First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer by the American Red Cross.
The Mission of Creighton University Athletic Training is to serve as the initial allied health care provider for Creighton University student athletes and to provide access to other health care professionals as needed. Services include prevention, assessment, management, and rehabilitation of athletic injuries and illnesses.
Creighton University Athletic Training is committed to the highest standards of care consistent with the National Athletic Trainers Association Code of Professional Practice and the credentialing statutes of the state of Nebraska.
- Ben McNair
- Deb Belik
- Curtis Self
- Aaron Haselhorst
- Casey Northcraft
- Samantha Schumann
- Molly Trevathan
IOWA WESTERN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Bellevue East High School - Rick Nelson
- Bellevue East High School - Derek Henkens
- Bellevue West High School - Shannon Gier
- Bellevue West High School - Drew Goodin
- Bennington High School - Elisha Morris
- Creighton Prep High School - Bill Kleber
- Elkhorn High School - Whitney Vessar
- Marian High School - Melissa Brusnahan
- Millard North High School - Lisa Moore
- Millard North High School - Brigham Becker
- Millard South High School - Craig Holz
- Millard South High School - Deanna Stickney
- Millard West High School - Tom Buehler
- Omaha Central High School - Bryant Pasho
- Papillion LaVista High School - Marcus Hurrington
- Papillion LaVista High School - Louise Patterson
- Papillion LaVista South High School - Elizabeth Norman
- Westside High School - Shawn Campbell
- Bill Nervig
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.