Summer Institute 2017
EDL 8050 (only): May 31 – June 3
May 31, 4:30 - 8 pm; June 1, 7:30 am - 4 pm; June 2, 8:30 am - 4 pm; and June 3, 8:30 am - 4 pm
EDL 8050 + 8020 (both): May 31 – June 3 and June 9
Online work is due throughout June.
- Register through MavLINK beginning Feb. 27
- Register for EDL 8050 (3 hrs) alone OR both EDL 8050 (3 hrs) AND EDL 8020 (1 hr)
- You will pay tuition for classes through MavLINK (does not include Summer Institute registration fee).
- Complete Google form
- Pay $75 Summer Institute registration fee by check or money order (does not include tuition).
- Secure on-campus parking.
Make checks payable to: UNO College of Education, 312 Roskens Hall, 6001 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE 68182.
Lisa Epp and Jill Bruckner
Please contact if you need assistance in finding lodging or if you are interested in enrolling in EDL 8020 (1 hr) only.
- Login on to mavlink.unomaha.edu
- Enroll in EDL 8050 (3 hrs) alone OR both EDL 8050 (3 hrs) AND EDL 8020 (1 hr)
- You will pay tuition for classes through MavLINK (does not include Summer Institute registration fee)
- Secure on-campus parking for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. No permit is needed on Saturday.
- Some activities are off-campus and will require transportation or carpooling during the Institute.
Reasonable accommodations are provided for students who are registered with Accessibility Services and make their requests sufficiently in advance. For more information, contact Disability Services (MBSC 111, Phone: 554-2872, TTY: 554-3799) or visit the website >
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.