2018-2019 Program of Events
PDK and the Omaha STEM Ecosystem are collaborating for this exciting 2018 event. Check back to this site for details of the evening.
November 14, 2018
UNO Milo Bail Student Center
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Individaul registrations are taken online HERE.
Contact Dr. Tami Williams, email@example.com, for group registrations.
The mission of the Topics in Education Symposium (TIES) is to foster discussion, inspire innovation, and provide educators with a regional forum to disseminate research findings, share best practices, discuss current educational topics, and provide other innovative thinking and creative activities across all areas of education.
- UNO Phi Delta Kappa chapter 0116 uses 123SignUp for individual online registration and payment. A credit card is required.
- For GROUP registrations, please contact Dr. Tami Williams.
- Events are held on the UNO campus at the Milo Bail Student Center. If the event is canceled due to UNO campus closure (such as inclement weather), the event will be rescheduled and registrations will roll forward to the new date.
- On campus parking will be available for all registered attendees. Parking code and location will be emailed to each attendee prior to the event.
- Photos and/or video will be taken at events and used in future materials. Contact a Board Member if you do not consent to your image being used. Thank you.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.