The text includes complete, step-by-step examples that illustrate how each technique applies to data analysis. It also presents techniques using a tutorial approach to prepare readers for real-life research studies. Many other features make this an easy-to-use tool for human movement scientists:
- Key terms are highlighted in the text and defined in a glossary for quick understanding.
- Work problems allow you to test your skills in using and solving the described technique.
- Suggested readings and resources listed for each chapter point you to additional background information.
- Web sites point readers to relevant software and information.
In addition, the book uses a case study approach that will help readers quickly associate the method of interest with the appropriate application. If you’re a student or professional who deals with measurement issues in human movement, this resource is a must.
Chapter 9 - Power Spectrum Analysis and Filtering
DATA AND SOLUTIONS
- Problems # 3, 4, 6, and 7
- Problem # 5
- Problem # 9
- Figures 9-8 and 9-13
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.