Resources for STEM Educators
In utilizing CEENBoT and TekBot is an online resource for educators called SPIRIT 2.0, which allows individuals to search for lesson plans covering multiple content areas that may be applied in a classroom or informal education setting. However, any robotics platform can be used with these lesson plans, even a remote controlled car, if the educator does not have a CEENBoT.
Through the use of SPIRIT, educators have access to:
- Lesson plans utilizing inquiry-based learning through CEENBoT robot technology, targeting academic standards, grade level, and content (e.g., physics, biology, etc.), at no cost
- Worksheets are attached to enhance student learning
- Lesson plans meet Nebraska Education Standards
- Information regarding extra curricular activities, such as participating in robotics competitions
- Individuals are provided access to registration, event descriptions in order to prepare for future competitions, and general information regarding the events
Glacier Creek Preserve Curriculum Modules
Introduction to Doing Science Outdoors at the Glacier Creek Preserve are curriculum modules being developed to engage precollege (K-12) students in authentic inquiry-based activities while applying STEM disciplines.