Kristin VanWyngaarden, MS, CCC-SLP/L
- BODYMODELS Graduate Assistant
- Teacher's Education
• Franks, B., McGlamery, S., & VanWyngaarden, K. (April, 2016). Effects of teaching in a science summer camp on the science self-efficacy of preservice teachers. Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin.
• VanWyngaarden, K. (August, 2015). Phonological profiles of 2-year-olds with expressive-only and expressive and receptive language delay. ProQuest.
• VanWyngaarden, K., McGlamery, S., & Shillingstad, S. (2015). "Pre-service elementary teachers’ understanding of inquiry-based instruction in science" in STEM Education: An Overview of Contemporary Research, Trends, and Perspectives. Cycloid Publications.
• VanWyngaarden, K. (2015). Bridge Contructor App. Mace.
• VanWyngaarden, K (2015). GSCE Maths: Geometry Revisions. Mace.
Awards and Grants
• Regent Scholarship Recipient (2013-2015, 2018-2019)
• Graduate Research and Creative Activity Grant (2014)
• Student’s Pursuing Academic Research Careers (2014)
• Nebraska Speech-Language and Hearing Association Endowment Fund (2013)
• Ray Sapp Scholarship (2013)
• University Committee on Research and Creative Activity (2013)