Join the College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences for Wear Black, Give Back, a 24-hour day of giving for UNO, beginning at noon on Oct. 13.
From noon on Oct. 13 to noon on Oct. 14, the NU Foundation is hosting a 24-hour day of giving for UNO—Wear Black, Give Back—to raise money for scholarships, colleges, programs, and much more.
The College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences (CEHHS) seeks 125 donors who will make gifts during this 24-hour period of giving. If we achieve this goal, CEHHS dean Nancy Edick has announced she will donate $1,000 to the college—but only if 125 people give!
Want to support Wear Black, Give Back? Here's how:
- Make a gift during the 24-hour giving day to help us achieve our goal of 125 donors. Donation options begin at $5. At our giving page, scroll down to find a specific campaign:
- CEHHS Scholarships
- Educational Leadership
- Health & Kinesiology
- Midlands Sexual Health Research Collaborative
- Teacher Education
- Special Education and Communications Disorders
- UNO Athletic Training and Sports Medicine Research Lab
- UNO Exercise Physiology Lab
- Share our giving page and announce your support on social media with the hashtag #WearBlackGiveBack. Follow the UNO Fund on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up to be a Wear Black, Give Back Ambassador. Any UNO alumni, student, employee or fan is eligible!
Thank you for supporting CEHHS programs and students!