The Teacher Education Diversity Organization (TEDO) invites UNO students and faculty to join the Real Talk About Praxis virtual event, April 7, 2021 at 6 P.M. to discuss issues related to the Praxis Core as a barrier to aspiring educators.
This event will provide the opportunity for attendees to engage in conversation with community stakeholders and policymakers:
- UNO CEHHS representatives
- UNO student advocates
- Members of the Nebraska Department of Education and Nebraska State Education Association
- Nebraska State Senators
Join the event via Zoom: https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/5259000332
Want to share your personal experiences with the Praxis Core?
- You are invited to share your Praxis experience through this Flipgrid discussion in advance of the event: https://flipgrid.com/831a19d1.
- Record a 1-5 mins video that we could share with the Nebraska Department of Education, Nebraska State Senators, and other stakeholders to advocate for more accessible paths to teacher education.
- Post videos by Mon., April 5 at 5 P.M.
Questions? Contact Vanessa Chavez Jurado (She, Her, Hers) at firstname.lastname@example.org.