The annual H&K Networking Event is an opportunity for H&K students looking for internships to meet professionals in their field of study.
This year, the Sept. 18th event is happening via Zoom from 1 - 3 p.m., and attendees will connect with organizations in breakout rooms.
Organizations attending will represent corporate wellness, maternal and childhood health, physical therapy, occupational therapy, fitness management, community health, and more!
Questions? Email Kelsey at email@example.com. Please RSVP by Sept. 11.
- Athletico Physical Therapy
- Bryan Health
- Bryan LifePointe Health & Wellness Center
- City of Omaha Parks & Recreation
- Creighton University
- Douglas County Health Department
- Family Physical Therapy/Tree Top Therapy
- FITGirl, Inc.
- Football for the World Foundation USA
- Gotta Be Me, Inc.
- Harrison County Home & Public Health
- Makovicka Physical Therapy
- Meyer Foundation for Disabilities
- Mouw Family Chiropractic
- Servais Sports Performance
- University of Colorado, Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
- The Wellbeing Partners
- Women's Center for Advancement
- YMCA Maple Street