The College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska at Omaha consists of six educational units. Each diligently adheres to the requirements and standards established by nationally recognized accrediting bodies, state agencies, and specialized professional associations.
- AAQEP:Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation
- ALA/AASL: American Library Association / American Association of School Librarians
- CAA: Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- CAATE: Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education*
- CACREP: Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs
- CEPH: The Council on Education for Public Health
- NDE: Nebraska Department of Education