The Scholars Academy meets these goals by providing:
- eight courses, taught by award-winning faculty, that the Scholars complete throughout their four years in the Academy.
- room for organic relationships and mentorship by matching Scholars to business professionals for a year-long mentorship program.
- space and support for student-led community service projects each year.
- an annual scholarship of at least $2,500 to each Scholar to help with tuition costs.
- a study abroad trip junior year, offset by a $2,000 stipend.
- annual retreats for each cohort to build community.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.