Students and employers are invited to attend this half-day conference on Friday, November 5 | Mammel Hall.
- Start your transition from student to accounting professional.
- Learn how an accounting degree leads to diverse career paths.
- Mingle and interact with local accounting professionals.
- Get answers to common questions from accounting students, faculty, and advisors.
- Enhance your skills by participating in workshops and breakout sessions.
- Win prizes and enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
- Showcase your organization and the accounting opportunities you support.
- Meet students interested in learning more about the accounting profession.
- Answer common accounting career questions from students.
- Participate in workshops to help students with job-seeking skills such as interviewing and professional etiquette.
- Enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
This event is free to attend. Student registration deadline | October 29, 2021
- 7:30 | Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00 | Welcome
- 8:15 | Breakout Sessions
- 10:00 | Networking Workshops
- 10:30 | Network with Employers
- 12:00 | Closing Remarks
For more information, contact Meg Harris, Accounting Career Advisor:
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners:Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies & National Indemnity Company, BKD, Bland & Associates, Deloitte, Hancock Dana, Lutz, OFWF, Union Pacific, and WoodmenLife