Students and employers are invited to attend this half-day conference on Friday, January 29 via Zoom.
- Start your transition from student to accounting professional.
- Learn how an accounting degree leads to diverse career paths.
- Mingle virtually and interact with local accounting professionals.
- Get answers to common questions from accounting students, faculty, and advisors.
- Showcase your organization and the accounting opportunities you support.
- Meet students virtually interested in learning more about the accounting profession.
- Answer common accounting career questions from students.
This event is free to attend. Student registration deadline - 1.22.21
- 8:00 | Welcome
- 8:10 | Competition
- 8:45 | Accounting Career Paths Breakouts
- 9:20 | Networking Workshops
- 9:50 | Employer Hall
- 11:10 | Accounting Education Breakouts
- 11:40 | Closing Remarks
For more information, contact Megan Harris, Accounting Career Advisor:
402.554.3945 | email@example.com | cba.unomaha.edu/accounting
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners:
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies & National Indemnity Company, BKD, Deloitte, Hancock & Dana, Lutz, OFWF, Union Pacific, WoodmenLife