UNO's Center for Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Franchising is hosting the 2019 Maverick Business Plan Competition on Tuesday, April 23.
Students are invited to submit a simplified business plan that identifies an opportunity and presents a viable proposal to address it. Winning plans can be new or novel innovations or can also address better implementation of or finding new markets for an existing technology.
- Submission deadline: Tuesday, April 16
- Coaching sessions: Saturday, April 20
- Final competition: Tuesday, April 23
How to submit
- Write a simplified business plan for a profit or not-for-profit venture before the deadline. Submit plan as an email attachment to Mary Rincon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this template to write your plan.
First Prize: $3,000 | Second Prize: $2,000 | Third Prize: $1,000
Visit our website for additional details.