ISSUED: (Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:00 AM)
UNIVERSITY CLOSURE INFORMATION
All on-campus classes and activities for January 22, 2019 have been canceled. Online classes will continue as scheduled as they are delivered digitally and can be accessed without travel to the UNO campus.More Information CLOSEX
- Start your transition from student to accounting professional.
- Learn how an accounting degree leads to diverse career paths.
- Mingle and interact with local accounting professionals.
- Get answers to common questions from accounting students, faculty, and advisors.
- Enhance your skills by participating in workshops and breakout sessions.
- Win prizes and enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
- Showcase your organization and the accounting opportunities you support.
- Meet students interested in learning more about the accounting profession.
- Answer common accounting career questions from students.
- Participate in workshops to help students with job-seeking skills such as résumé writing, interviewing, and professional etiquette.
- Enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
This event is free to attend. Dress is business casual.
- 8:00–8:30 A.M. | Registration and breakfast
- 8:30–9:30 A.M. | Welcome and main session
- 9:30–10:30 A.M. | Network with exhibitors
- 10:30-11:30 A.M. | Breakout sessions
- 11:30 A.M.-12:15 P.M. | Network with exhibitors
- 12:15–1:00 P.M. | Main session, final raffle, and closing
For more information, contact Jillian Poyzer, accounting career advisor: 402.554.2608 | email@example.com
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners:
Berkshire Hathaway Homestates Companies & National Indemnity Company, BKD, Bland & Associates, Deloitte, Hancock & Dana, Lutz, OFWF, and WoodmenLife
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.