- Start your transition from student to accounting professional.
- Learn how an accounting degree leads to diverse career paths.
- Mingle and interact with local accounting professionals.
- Get answers to common questions from accounting students, faculty, and advisors.
- Enhance your skills by participating in workshops and breakout sessions.
- Win prizes and enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
- Showcase your organization and the accounting opportunities you support.
- Meet students interested in learning more about the accounting profession.
- Answer common accounting career questions from students.
- Participate in workshops to help students with job-seeking skills such as résumé writing, interviewing, and professional etiquette.
- Enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
This event is free to attend. Dress is business casual.
- 8:00–8:30 A.M. | Registration and breakfast
- 8:30–9:30 A.M. | Welcome and main session
- 9:30–10:30 A.M. | Network with exhibitors
- 10:30-11:30 A.M. | Breakout sessions
- 11:30 A.M.-12:15 P.M. | Network with exhibitors
- 12:15–1:00 P.M. | Main session, final raffle, and closing
For more information, contact Jillian Poyzer, accounting career advisor: 402.554.2608 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners:
Berkshire Hathaway Homestates Companies & National Indemnity Company, BKD, Bland & Associates, Deloitte, Hancock & Dana, Lutz, OFWF, and WoodmenLife