The University of Nebraska at Omaha’s Department of Accounting is hosting an employer appreciation breakfast on Tuesday, July 17, at Mammel Hall.
The event includes networking, program updates, and recognition of the department’s 2018–2019 Accounting Corporate Partners.
- 7:30–7:45 | Networking and continental breakfast
- 8:00–8:15 | Accounting Careers Program
- 8:15–8:25 | Beta Alpha Psi update
- 8:25–8:40 | Career Center at CBA & best practices for fall recruiting
- 8:40–8:50 | Academic and Career Development Center & Handshake
- 8:50–9:00 | Questions and dismiss
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.