- Start your transition from student to accounting professional.
- Learn how an accounting degree leads to diverse career paths.
- Mingle and interact with local accounting professionals.
- Get answers to common questions from accounting students, faculty, and advisors.
- Enhance your skills by participating in workshops and breakout sessions.
- Win prizes and enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
- Showcase your organization and the accounting opportunities you support.
- Meet students interested in learning more about the accounting profession.
- Answer common accounting career questions from students.
- Participate in workshops to help students with job-seeking skills such as résumé writing, interviewing, and professional etiquette.
- Enjoy continental breakfast and refreshments.
This event is free to attend. Dress is business casual.
- 7:30–8:30 A.M. | Exhibitor setup
- 8:30–9 A.M. | Registration and networking
- 9–9:15 A.M. | Welcome address
- 9:15–10 A.M. | Networking with exhibitors
- 10–11 A.M. | Informational breakout sessions
- 11–11:30 A.M. | Networking with exhibitors
- 11:30 A.M.–12:30 P.M. | Interactive workshops
- 12:45–1 P.M. | Raffle drawing and closing
For more information, contact Jillian Poyzer, accounting career advisor: 402.554.2608 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our Accounting Corporate Partners: BKD, Bland & Associates, BMO Harris Bank, Deloitte, Hancock & Dana, Lutz, Valmont, WoodmenLife
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.