Watch the final four teams face off during the Capstone Cup, an award-winning undergraduate competition unique to the UNO College of Business Administration.
This event features a networking reception designed to match employers with CBA students graduating in fall 2017 and spring 2018. Guests are encouraged to RSVP below.
December 1, 2017 | Mammel Hall
- 1:15-2 P.M. | Networking and appetizers
- 2-3:30 P.M. | Final four team presentations
- 3:30-4 P.M. | Awards and networking
During the CBA Capstone Cup, students work in teams and have 10 days to digest a complex business situation, develop a creative and practical solution, and build a presentation with their analysis and recommendations.
Teams advance through three rounds of competition, presenting to a “board” that includes faculty, alumni and business leaders.
The competition kicked off with 40 teams, and the following four have earned their spot in the finals.
TEAM 1: CRAB Consulting
- Brandon Crowe, Management
- Rachel Crowe, Accounting
- Ayoub Hadi, Management
- Colin Wattonville, Real Estate
TEAM 22: Revolution Strategic Consulting
- Molly Al Mulki, Accounting
- Brieland Fripp, Marketing
- Gabriel Martinez Lopez, Finance & Banking
- Jessica Young, Management
TEAM 23: Maverick Consulting Corp
- Riley Cahill, Supply Chain Management
- Alyssa Huus, Economics
- Crystal Leutzinger, Human Resource Management
- Devynn Patocka, Marketing
- Audrie Ramirez, Finance & Banking
TEAM 34: Aksarben Consulting
- Hannah Barks, Marketing
- Connor Carbullido, Finance & Banking
- Clayton Gibson, Real Estate
- Cori Kamerzell, Human Resource Management
- Kyle McKay, Finance & Banking
Thanks to our 2017-2018 Capstone Cup Sponsors
TD Ameritrade, First Data, Union Pacific, Jet Linx
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.