June 19–21, 2017
This camp is designed for students between the ages of 17 and 19 who want to learn more about finance and investing.
Campers will learn about the world of investing from professors and local business leaders, meet UNO students, tour a Fortune 500 company and participate in a stock market competition for a chance to win a scholarship to UNO.
- Basics of investing (Pflug Koory LLC)
- Stock market literacy (Wells Fargo Wealth Management Group)
- Tour of UNO’s Mammel Hall and Dodge Campus
- Visit to Union Pacific Headquarters
- Stock market analysis (Tributary Capital Management)
- Exchange traded funds (CLS Investments LLC)
- Money and emotion (TD Ameritrade)
- Financial planning (Westwood Trust Omaha)
- Benefits of diversification (Schenkelberg Investments LLC)
- Leadership opportunities (Lutz)
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.