Unconditional admission may be granted to an applicant whose record includes at least the following:
- 2.85 junior/senior GPA
- 500 GMAT (minimum 20th percentile in both verbal and quantitative) OR 299 GRE (minimum 20th percentile in both verbal and quantitative) see waiver policy
- International students: minimum TOEFL score of 80 (internet-based) or 6.5 on the IELTS.
For more information about international admissions, visit UNO International Programs.
Applicants qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver if they meet one of the following requirements:
- Selected Professional Certification from the list on Certopedia or equivalent certification lists that include a qualifying exam and Continuing Education requirements
- Confirmed Professional Engineer license
- Graduate degree possession from any AACSB accredited College or University
- Admission to any domestic or international dual-degree program approved by UNO College of Business Administration, including a 3.33 cumulative GPA
- Bachelor’s degree from AACSB accredited College or University, with a 3.33 cumulative GPA
- Bachelor’s degree from non-AACSB accredited Colleges or Universities, with a 3.33 cumulative GPA, will be evaluated individually for a GMAT waiver
Applicants qualifying for Unconditional Admission based on the standards outlined above but lacking some foundation courses will be granted provisional status until all foundation courses are completed with a B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or above.
A student must have completed basic courses in the following areas either as an undergraduate or prior to enrolling in the first MBA course:
Principles of Accounting I
Principles of Accounting II
OR BSAD 8110: Accounting &
Principles of Economics-Micro
Principles of Economics-Macro
OR BSAD 8180: Analytical
Foundations of Economics
|Principles of Business Statistics||BSAD 2130||OR One semester of Statistics|
|College Algebra||MATH 1320|
|English Composition I||ENGL 1150||Required of all International Students|
The foundation courses cannot be used to meet the 33 semester-hour requirement for the MBA degree. Courses as verified on an official transcript with a minimum C grade (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) are considered as sufficient preparation. Otherwise, the student must complete the foundation requirements with a grade of B or above.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.