As the most cost-effective Executive MBA in the Midwest, we are able to offer you an excellent education with a tremendous cost-benefit ratio.
Program Cost for Class of 2021
August 2020: $56,000
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
Included in the program cost:
- All university tuition and fees (39 credit hours)
- Classroom materials, including textbooks and course-specific software
- Catered meals and snacks
- On-campus parking for 4 semesters
- International travel expenses not covered by client
- Research-related expenses
- Lifelong learning: webinars/workshops, elective weekends, and more
- Executive support services
UNO can provide eligible students access to favorably-priced loan programs
Contact Arnisha Collins in the UNO Office of Financial Support at:
Contact Melanie Krings in the Executive MBA office to discuss scholarship opportunities at 402.554.2867.