As the most cost-effective Executive MBA in the Midwest, we are able to offer you an excellent education with a tremendous cost-benefit ratio.
Program Cost for Class of 2020
August 2018: $56,000
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
Included in the program cost:
- All university tuition and fees (17 months)
- Classroom materials, including textbooks and course-specific software
- Catered meals and snacks
- On-campus parking
- International Capstone travel (up to two weeks)
- Research-related expenses
- Lifelong learning: workshops, elective weekends, and more
- Executive-level services
UNO can provide eligible students access to favorably-priced loan programs
Contact Arnisha Collins in the UNO Office of Financial Support at:
Contact Melanie Krings or Lindsey Hasenjager in the Executive MBA office to discuss scholarship opportunities at 402.554.2612.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.