PMP® Exam Prep
Take Your Career to the Next Level with a Globally-Recognized Certification
Join high demand professionals who have the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification
Skilled project managers are in high demand. No matter where you are in your career, if you manage projects, a PMP® certification tells employers, peers and the world that you know what you are doing in project management. A new version of the PMP exam launched Jan 2, 2021. Attend this course to find out what changed and prepare for the new exam.
2021 Fall Dates
Dates: November 4, 5, 11 & 12
Time: 8 A.M. – 6 P.M.
The PMP® certification exam will focus on the three new domains:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
Content that spans the value delivery spectrum, including predictive agile and hybrid approaches, will be included across the three exam domains.
The course includes:
- Review of PMI® definitions and terms
- Practice taking PMP® exam simulation and access to online test bank
- Memory aids, games and activities that will help you retain significant PMP® exam terms
Course Fee: $1,899
Fee includes parking, and all classroom materials.