The experience level and quality of students in the Executive MBA Program are vital to the success of each cohort. Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 6 years of professional experience to qualify for this program. An undergraduate degree in business is not required. Admission is heavily based upon a candidate's professional background, demonstrated leadership experience, and ability to manage the rigors of academic course work while working full-time.
Not sure if the Executive MBA is the right program for you? We invite you to contact us to help determine which program is the best fit for you based upon your qualifications and goals.
A brief list of requirements for admissions includes:
- Completed online application
- A current resume
- Statement of Objectives essay outlining your interest and objectives for an EMBA degree, how this degree will further your career goals, and evaluation of your highest personal/professional accomplishments and the strengths that you bring to a workplace team. (no more than two pages)
- Official transcript(s) from all post-secondary educational institutions (regardless of whether a degree was earned or not). Transcripts from the University of Nebraska Lincoln, Kearney, and Omaha need not be requested.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview with alumni panel
- $1500 non-refundable deposit once accepted
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.