Omicron Delta Epsilon
Omicron Delta Epsilon (ODE) is the International Honor Society in Economics.
Membership in ODE for undergraduates requires:
- Junior standing (58 credit hours)
- At least 12 credit hours of economics courses (including Principles of Economics)
- 3.0 cumulative GPA and 3.0 economics GPA
Membership in ODE for graduate students requires:
- At least 15 credit hours of graduate courses
- At least 6 credit hours of graduate economics courses
- At least 3.33 cumulative GPA and at least 3.33 graduate economics GPA
Email Emeritus Professor Janet M. West at email@example.com.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.