Faculty Research Participation
Resources for faculty
Use the following resources and forms:
- Intake Form — This form provides pertinent information regarding your research study and participant pool usage. The form must be approved before research can be conducted in the Koraleski CAB Lab.
- Participant Pool Usage Policy
- Core Research Group Policy
- Specialized Instrumentation Policy — Graduate assistants and faculty must be qualified/trained on equipment operation.
- Training Request
- Faculty Guidebook
- CITI Training
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- SONA Researcher Tutorial Video
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.