Biometric Research Platform Technologies
Eye tracking technology reveals where, when, and what people see; gaze position; and pupil dilation.
- Tracks the activity and reactions of the eye
- Quantifies and analyzes visual attention
Galvanic Skin Response
GSR allows researchers to detect how aroused or stressed people are by measuring changes in the conductivity of their skin.
- Reveals emotional responses of a person via sweat gland activity
- Measures the psycho-physiological arousal of a person
Facial Expression Recognition
Facial expression recognition technology analyzes and extracts human emotional reactions.
- Reveals manifestations of underlying emotional states
- Recognizes universal basic emotions and valence