Undergraduate Concentration in Accounting
The BSBA-Accounting program includes
- Core courses in Financial and Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced, more in-depth study in accounting areas through electives
- Enhanced technology skills needed for career success
- Accounting, tax, and auditing research skills
- Improvement of communications skills
- Application of knowledge and skills through case studies and project assignments
- Accounting course descriptions
- BSBA with Accounting Concentration degree details
- MASTER OF ACCOUNTING degree
- Minors and other BSBA concentrations to complement your BSBA-Accounting degree
- UNO CBA Academic Advising
- Student resources
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.