The College of Arts and Sciences Virtual Seminar Series showcases the great work faculty, staff, and students are doing to address many of the critical challenges of our time.
A faculty panel will discuss generally the historical and sociological perspectives on vaccines and and share their expertise in public health, biology, and bioethics. This discussion will be moderated by David Boocker, Dean of the UNO College of Arts and Sciences.
- Marcia Adler, Ph.D., School of Health and Kinesiology and Medical Humanities Program
- Pedro Cantisano, Ph.D., Department of History
- Paul Denton, Ph.D., Department of Biology
- Kelly Rhea MacArthur, Ph.D., Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Robert Steel, Ph.D., Department of Philosophy
Watch previous event recordings and get more information about future A&S Virtual Seminar Series events.