Save money by registering early!
The UNO Advanced Placement® Institute is designed not only for those currently teaching Advanced Placement® courses, but also for those who will be teaching AP® courses, honors and/or accelerated classes, and special courses that feed into an AP® program. Courses are designed for both new and experienced AP®teachers and focus on what is new in the AP® curriculum, as well as offering an overview of the AP® semester/year long course, its objectives, and exam content. The interaction and sharing of pedagogy and content between the faculty and the AP® teachers provide for an exciting and challenging week that results in improved teaching and learning in the Advanced Placement® classroom.
- Our faculty members are College Board® endorsed.
- The 2018 University of Nebraska at Omaha Advanced Placement® Summer Institute is endorsed by the College Board® and the Metropolitan Omaha Education Consortium.
- Calculus - AB and BC (combined)
- English Language & Composition
- English Literature & Composition
- French Language & Culture
- Spanish Language & Culture
- U.S. Government & Politics
- U.S. History
- World History
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.