How to Connect
- Select a course from the list below.
- Click the tutor’s name in the table—you will be connected with that tutor’s Zoom meeting room.
- You’ll automatically be muted when you enter the meeting in case they are already helping someone else.
- Unmute yourself when they have finished or when you wish to join that discussion.
- If they’re discussing something different than what you need help with, please wait until they’ve finished or leave that Zoom meeting and check with another tutor.
More than any other subject, statistics is taught in departments throughout campus with topics specific to those disciplines. These different stats courses all have some overlap and some differences. If a tutor for your stats course is not listed when you are available or not listed at all, you are welcome to check with one of the other stats tutors, they may be able to help. The complete list of our tutors who've taken any of these stats courses is listed with MATH1530 below. Additional stats help can be found in the Social Science Research Commons during their open consulting hours. The SSRC is a great source of assistance with basic research processes (e.g., literature reviews) and statistics (e.g., SPSS). Graduate level and research stats questions are best directed there.