Admission and Financial Support
The University of Nebraska Omaha offers several scholarship opportunities.
The Office of Financial Support and Scholarships is available to all students looking for more information on financing.
The Health Careers Resource Center oversees the Urban Health Opportunities Program scholarship.
There are additional scholarships that can support pre-health students. Some include:
- Healthcare Leadership Scholarship
- Nebraska Nursing Scholarships
- Nebraska Hospital Association Scholarships
- Nebraska Health Care Foundation Scholarships
- Nebraska Healthcare Workforce Center Scholarships
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.