Fall 2022 HCRC Advising Information
Explore the Fall 2022 HCRC Advising Page
In order to best serve our students, the HCRC offers in-person, ZOOM, and phone appointments. Appointment types and times vary per advisor, per day. For maximum productivity, in-person or ZOOM appointments are recommended.
- Appointments: Appointments are required (except for drop-in advising) and can be made on MavTRACK. Please ensure you pick the correct appointment type when signing up on MavTrack: In-Person, ZOOM, or phone. Students may also make an appointment by phone or email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.554.5980.
- Drop-In Advising for Fall 2022: Drop-in advising for Fall 2022 will be held in person and via ZOOM on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 12 P.M. to 2 P.M.
- Hold Removal: Pre-Health students who need an advising hold removed must meet with their program or major advisor. Students who are enrolled in a 2-year program (pre-nursing, pre-dental hygiene, pre-rad tech) can get their hold removed by meeting with an HCRC advisor.
- Drop-In advising will be held every Tuesday & Wednesday from 12 P.M. to 2 P.M. in-person (Health Careers Resource Center - 307 Allwine Hall) or via ZOOM (Meeting ID 402 554 5980).
- Drop-In advising is first come, first serve, and is intended for current students with minor advising needs (15 minutes or less). For needs that are longer, please schedule an advising appointment.
If you have a ZOOM Appointment scheduled with a pre-health advisor but are unsure of your advisor's ZOOM information, you can find ZOOM information below:
|Advisor||ZOOM Link||ZOOM Meeting ID|
|Mike Gutierrez-Madrigal||https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/9127830605||912 783 0605|
|Sierra Leonetti||https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/2079063687||207 906 3687|
*Last Update: 4.19.2022