Upcoming HCRC Events, Information & Opportunities
*Please note that these events may be cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19. For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nebrasksa Methodist College:
Respiratory Care Virtual Information Session
June 18th, 2020
Pharmacy School Virtual Fair
June 18, 2020
» Click here to register.
Nebraska Methodist College:
Occupational Therapy Virtual Information Session
July 15, 2020
»Click here to register
Nebraska Methodist College Summer Visit
July 29, 2020
»Click here to register
Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP)
Creighton University is looking to recruit undergraduate students to participate in the 2020 Structured Summer Program. Applications are now open. The 2020 Structured Summer Program is a structured, six-week program (Monday – Friday) that provides a plethora of academic enrichment opportunities where students partake in classroom instruction focused on upper-level mathematics/science/reading/writing, standardized test preparation, clinical shadowing, field trips, etc. Sessions are to begin Monday, June 29, 2020 and end Friday, August 7, 2020.
STIPENDS: $2,640 (undergraduate) for the entire 6-week session.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: This is a competitive program so applications are due ASAP.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT:
- Completed Application – Submit your application online using the following link: https://hipaa.jotform.com/hsmaca/hcop-online-application-system
- Official Transcript
- Visit the National Student Clearinghouse via the following link to order official transcripts with a delivery method of email: https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select
Be sure to enter the following recipient information when placing official transcript order: Recipient Name: Aminatu Issaka and Recipient Email Address: AminatuIssaka@creighton.edu or if for any reason, you may already have in your possession your official transcript, upload this document within the online application system while completing your application.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Kindly provide the following link to your recommender (mentor, coach, school counselor, school advisor, current/previous teacher, etc.) to complete your letter of recommendation; the letter will be sent to our office directly after he/she clicks the submit button: https://hipaa.jotform.com/hsmaca/recommendation-letter-hcop or if you already have it, upload this document within the online application system while completing your application.
- One-Page Personal Statement
- Upload this document within the online application system while completing the application.
- Income Tax Return Information Only need the first two (2) pages which states the taxpayer’s name and taxable income (can be your income tax return or a parent/guardian’s) – upload this document within the online application system while completing the application.
NOTE: Pending COVID-19 status, the 2020 Structured Summer Program will transition to a virtual e-learning format if necessary.
For more information about HCOP, click here.
North Omaha Community Care Council Scholarship Opportunity
*For scholarship application forms, please email email@example.com *
DUE TO COVID-19, the HCRC office hours and appointment times have changed. Please click here for more information.
Follow us on Facebook for important updates, opportunities, events and helpful information for pre-health students!