Summer Aid Eligibility
Eligible continuing and new students are considered for summer financial assistance by meeting the following criteria:
- Must complete a FAFSA (for federal aid consideration)
- Must enroll in the summer term
- Must complete the Summer Aid Request. You can find find this via mavlink as early as March through the last day of summer
- Must enroll half-time for student loans (six credits for undergraduates and four credits for graduate students)
- Must meet Federal eligibility
A summer aid notice will be emailed to current financial aid students as a reminder to complete the Summer Aid Request by the beginning of March. Summer awards are normally generated no earlier than mid-March.The amount of financial aid disbursed will be based on actual enrollment. Summer disbursement begins no more than a few days before the start of the first session you are enrolled in. Disbursements will begin as early as May for students enrolled in the first summer session.
Please note: Summer funding is limited to your remaining eligibility for the academic year. Students who do not have remaining eligibility will be notified by email.