Some of the duties we perform are:
- Answer financial accounting questions
- Assist in the coordination of year end processes with departments
- Provide oversight for Accounts Payable and Procurement
- Work with external auditors for various audits and special procedures
- Unrelated Business Income (UBI)
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) survey
- Track Objects on Loan (sensitive items costing less than $5,000)
- Account for gifts given to the university
- Capital Assets (individual items costing more than $5,000) recording
Select a topic below to learn more.
|Cash Deposits and Receipts|
|Gifts to UNO|
|Distribution of Monthly Reports|
|GL Account Postings|
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.