Academic Human Resources
- Click here for more information on Faculty Development Fellowships.
- Click here for more information on Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure Guidelines.
- Click here for more information on the Workload Assignment Policy.
- Click here for more information on the Academic Policy Faculty Credentials Qualifications.
- Click here for the Full-Time Faculty Credentials.
- Click here for the Part-Time Faculty Credentials.
For more information on Academic Human Resources, please contact:
Regina Toman, Ph.D.
Assistant to the Senior Vice Chancellor
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.