Online Course Development Grants
The Fall 2021 grant applications are now open!
Applications will be reviewed the week of February 1st.
Grant applications will be reviewed three times a year for with designated term delivery dates unless otherwise noted:
- February 1 for Fall Term delivery
- June 1 for Spring Term delivery
- September 1 for Summer Term delivery
Three-credit hour courses receive $3,500 with an optional $500 added if Open Educational Resources are implemented; award amounts may vary depending on credit hours and type of course development. Grant awards are disbursed once grant recipient has completed all requirements.
Grant recipients must:
- Complete the UNO Digital Learning's Foundations of Teaching Online Canvas Course
- Meet quality standards in UNO’s Digital Learning Online Course Design Review rubric
- Offer fully-online (850) section of course in regular course rotation
- Provide letter of acceptance signed by recipient, any collaborators, and department/unit Chairperson