Online Course Development Grants
Spring 2022 grant applications are open! The Fall 2021 grant cycle is closed.
Spring 2022 applications will be reviewed the week of June 1st.
Grant applications will be reviewed three times a year for with designated term delivery dates unless otherwise noted:
- February 1 for Fall Term delivery
- June 1 for Spring Term delivery
- September 1 for Summer Term delivery
Three-credit hour courses receive $3,500 with an optional $500 added if Open Educational Resources are implemented; award amounts may vary depending on credit hours and type of course development. Grant awards are disbursed once grant recipient has completed all requirements.
Grant recipients must:
- Complete the UNO Digital Learning's Foundations of Teaching Online Canvas Course
- Meet quality standards in UNO’s Digital Learning Online Course Design Review rubric
- Offer fully-online (850) section of course in regular course rotation
- Provide letter of acceptance signed by recipient, any collaborators, and department/unit Chairperson