Engaged People and Projects
Community engagement and service are fundamental components of UNO’s identity.
The following students, faculty, staff, and projects exemplify a commitment to community engagement. Their work represents the breadth of UNO’s involvement in various causes.
- UNO students share global learning experiences at Yeungnam University
- UNO Juvenile Justice Institute uses engaged research to track outcomes for juvenile justice programs across Nebraska
- View published engagement spotlights
- New UNO Tool Vizualizes Partnerships
- Service Learning Academy Newsletters
- Community Engaged Scholars Transcript Designation (CESTD)
- Constitution Week
- Community Engagement Metrics Report
- Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center News