Community Engagement Partnership Initiative
- Supports streamlining community engagement data collection
- Data visualization of community partners and legislative districts
- Exportable reports
- Identifies community partners as active collaborators with campus
- Showcases collaboration between UNO and community
- Available for anyone to view
- Campus users (faculty/staff) enter project data with access to more detailed analytics
- Project focus areas and activities
- Enhances opportunities for understanding and expanding impact
Learn about CEPI in the following video or view the tool at CEPI.UNOMAHA.EDU.
There are several rollout phases planned for CEPI, including meetings with campus groups and general information to help guide you through using CEPI (i.e., User Guidelines and Definitions).
Please Note: The initial rollout of CEPI took place during Fall 2020. The data entered at this point reflects a pilot stage with signature outreach programs and is therefore incomplete.
How to Use CEPI
Campus users can access CEPI by logging in with their UNO credentials. CEPI utilizes the same automated login process as other systems on campus.
Are you using CEPI for the first time?
If you are a campus user (i.e., faculty/staff) please take a moment to review the following videos and information before entering data into the tool. Understanding how to use the tool plays an important role in data accuracy and preventing duplicate project entries.
Creating a Community Partner
Community Partner Defined: An organization that collaborates with the University of Nebraska Omaha in carrying out mutually-beneficial projects. A community partner must be tied to a project entry to show up on the maps and reports.
How to Create/Submit a New Project
New Project Defined: Projects within the context of community engagement that support a variety of focus areas.
Please note that Project descriptions play an important role in demonstrating the context of projects and data storytelling. The more details you can provide, the better. These fields are also utilized when users search throughout CEPI.
How to Register a Campus Partner
Campus Partner Defined: A unit or organization within the University of Nebraska Omaha that is involved in carrying out projects aligning with one or more focus areas.
Important Tips and Information for Campus Users
- Review the filters provided when searching - we recommend filtering by "All Years" as you get to know CEPI
- CEPI has a large database of community partners - please use the official organization name when searching and adding new community partners
- Campus partners are organized by official titles, offices, and departments - these are automatically connected to colleges and main units in the system (reporting and data entry)
- When naming a project, please do not add the semester timeframe - this is automatically added to the project when you provide this information during your entry
- When naming a project, please make sure you use a unique name that would not be used in future entries