Community Engagement Partnership Initiative
Some of the features and value of this tool include:
- Supports streamlining community engagement data collection
- Data visualization of community partners and legislative districts
- Exportable reports
- Identifies community partners as active collaborators with campus
- Showcases collaboration between UNO and community
- Available for anyone to view
- Campus users (faculty/staff) enter project data with access to more detailed analytics
- Project focus areas and activities
- Enhances opportunities for understanding and expanding impact
CEPI Rollout Process
There are several rollout phases planned for CEPI, including meetings with campus groups and general information to help guide you through using CEPI (i.e., User Guidelines and Definitions).
Once finalized, this website page will feature helpful information to guide campus users while working in CEPI. This information will also be available on the CEPI home page.
Please Note: The initial rollout phase will begin during the Fall 2020 semester. At this point, data entered reflects a pilot stage with signature outreach programs and is therefore incomplete.
CEPI has a home page, with helpful user information and includes a series of menu options. The following menu options are available to anyone viewing the tool.
- Legislative and Community Partner Maps
- Analytics and Reports