Community Engaged Scholars Transcript Designation
How to apply for the community engaged transcript designation?
Once a student has enrolled in a service learning course or a community-based learning project, or participated in a UNO-organized volunteer opportunity, students will be invited to the Canvas CEST course.
- To earn this designation, students must complete the following elements:
- Completion of 1 community-based learning experience
- Completion of 6 hours of service-learning coursework
- Completion of 135 volunteer/community service hours (outside of the classroom)
- Completion of a written reflection/synthesis for each category
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA at graduation