This page's main content:
calendar of events.
- January 7 Spring semester begins.
- January 21 Martin Luther King Holiday. UNO closed.
- February 8 Honors Program Contract Forms due in Honors Program Office by 4:00 p.m.
- February 14 Honors Program Campus-wide Blood Drive, Ballroom, MBSC
- February 21 First Year Recognition Ceremony by Honors Program.
- February 23 Distinguished Scholarship Competition for High School Seniors.
- March 16 – 23 No classes during Spring Break. UNO open.
- March 29 Last day to drop a class with grade of “W."
- April 3, Wednesday Shadow Day for High School Seniors
- April 9 & 10 Honors Symposia: Senior Thesis Presentations
- April 23 Senior Theses of Graduating Seniors due in Honors Office.
- April 26 All Honors contract projects must be complete.
- April 27 -May 3 Final exams
- May 4 Spring Commencement
- May 9 – June 24 First evening session, “A”
- May 30 Memorial Day Holiday, UNO closed.