UNO's website redesign is guided by many components.
Brand and Design: We currently have three templates for university-level pages and three templates for college-level pages. An online style guide will provide information about the standards recommended to remain compliant with the UNO brand online.
CMS: Cascade, a content management tool, will allow individual website managers across campus to create and post original content to the website. Once the CMS is available, training sessions will be provided for new users.
Governance: A formal policy will provide structure, accountability and a strategic framework to guide our digital communication efforts.
Campus Collaboration: The UNO website will be directed and maintained by the following:
- Website Executive Committee
- Director of Administrative Information Services, Bret Blackman
- Director of University Communications, Erin Owen
- Associate Director of Digital Communications, Liz Renner
- UNO Central Web Team
- Maverick Communications Group
- Individual Unit Web Managers and Content Contributors
Please use the following materials to prepare your unit for conversion into the new CMS/templates.