These are general guidelines. A University Communications staff member can provide a detailed timeline based on the specifics of your project.
- Newspaper, magazine or online ads – request 2 weeks ahead of the publisher's deadline.
- Ads requiring custom photography – request 4 weeks in advance of publisher's deadline.
- Materials that are less than 4 pages (icons, graphics, newsletters, digital copy of flyers, brochures, etc.) – request 2 weeks in advance.
- Materials over 4 pages – consult with University Communications.
Maverick Daily (eNotes)
- Submit items three days in advance of first desired publication date.
- Please request a news release two weeks in advance of the event.
- Specify if the event is open to the public.
Design and Print Management
- We are available to review your material prior to printing or producing. We are also able to provide assistance finding vendors to print or produce your materials. Please allow us one week to review.
- Materials under 4 pages that require design and printing – request 4 weeks in advance.
- Materials more than 4 pages – contact us for a timeline.
- Promotional (or 'swag') items require 3-4 weeks to order. Please consult with University Communications if you wish to place orders for promotional materials.
- Staff members of University Communications are available to review your material prior to printing or producing. We are also able to provide assistance finding vendors to print or produce your materials. Please allow us one week to review.