Student Learning Outcomes
Participants in the Thompson Learning Community will be able to:
- Articulate academic success strategies and demonstrate them in the classroom and in preparation.
- Identify multiple ways to address issues/problems during the first year.
- Identify appropriate role models in the campus community.
- Identify a support system and the resources for social and scholastic support on campus.
- Develop a network of support through the relationship with an upper-class mentor and faculty in the learning community.